Want to know more about Antyodaya Anna Yojana? Then keep reading. Here we have written the information about Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Antyodaya Anna Yojana Benefits, Documents required for Antyodaya Anna Yojana and much more.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Antyodya Anna Yojana is started by the Central Government of India for the poor people in India those who are struggling for quality of food and a good lifestyle.TO reach them the quality of good food them Government has started this scheme. Antyodya Anna Yojana is nothing but a type of ration card called Antyodya Ration card this card is given to the people who are poorest of poor. the card is provided to them. This scheme was developed by the then Union Food and Civil Supplies Minister, Shanta Kumar. It was launched by the NDA government on 25 December 2000 and first implemented in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
After identifying the “poorest of the poor” (the 10,000,000 poorest families in the Below Poverty Line category) through surveying, the government began providing them with an opportunity to purchase up to 35kilograms of rice and wheat at a highly subsidised cost of ₹3 per kilogram of rice and ₹2 per kilogram of wheat. Poor families were identified by their respective state rural development facilities through the use of surveys. The scheme has been expanded twice, once in June 2003 and then in August 2004, adding an additional 5,000,000 BPL families each time and bringing the total number of families covered up to 20,000,000. After this additional 50 lakh families were added in 2003. For applying the application we will tell you more about the article in below the following step.
As announced in the Union Budget 2004-05, the AAY was further expanded by another 50 lakh BPL families by including, inter alia, all households at the risk of hunger. Order to this effect was issued on 3rd August 2004. In order to identify these households, the guidelines stipulated the following criteria: -a) Landless agriculture labourers, marginal farmers, rural artisans /craftsmen, such as potters, tanners, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters, slum dwellers and persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector like porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit and flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute and other similar categories in both rural and urban areas.b) Households headed by widows or terminally ill persons/disabled persons/ persons aged 60 years or more with no assured means of subsistence or societal support.c) Widows or terminally ill persons or disabled persons or persons aged 60 years or more or single women or single men with no family or societal support or assured means of subsistence.d) All primitive tribal households.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Vision
Ensuring Food Security for citizens of the country.no one should be dying of hungry .
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Mission
- Efficient procurement at Minimum Support Price (MSP), storage and distribution of food grains.
- Ensuring availability of food grains and sugar through appropriate policy instrument; including maintenance of buffer stocks of food grains.
- Making food grains accessible at reasonable prices, especially to the weak errand vulnerable sections of the society under PDS.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Objective
- To implement the national food security Act, 2013, throughout the country.
- To undertake price support operations through efficient procurement of wheat, paddy/rice and coarse gains.
- To Strength the Targeted Public Distributions Systems.
- Development/Promotion of Sugar Industry.
- Development of the Warehousing Sector.
- Improvement in Public Service System.
The benefit of the scheme
- The benefiet of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana is only for them those who have antyodaya card .
- those who have card they will get every month rice and food grains etc.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 provides every moth 35 kg of wheat and that wheat cost 2 RS per kg
- Rice cost around 3 rs per kg .
- this scheme is helpfull for those who are poor stay in city and village side .
Documents required for Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- The family should be poor
- Adhar card.
- Residential certificate .
- Identify card/ voter i’d card.
- income certificate .
- The family should not hold any ration card .
- mobile number .
- Present passport size photo.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 State Wise List
|Andhara pradeh||click here|
|Himachal pradesh||click here|
|Jammu Kashmir||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil nadu||click here|
|Uttar pradesh||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
The procedure for applying for Antyodaya Anna Yojana Scheme
the procedure is very simple you need to follow the steps in this article we will let you know .
- firstly you need to open the official website that is different for every different state so click on your state which you belongs to.
- After that, you will get your state official website you need to click on that
- After that, you will get login form you just need to fill the form.
- After that, you just need to enter the captcha code and submit the form.
- make sure you entered details are correct, as in documents.
I hope you liked the Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Please share this information about Antyodaya Anna Yojana with your friends and family.
- झारखण्ड राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2020 | Jharkhand Ration Card List
- हरियाणा राशन कार्ड सूचि २०२० | Ration card Haryana online apply for 2020 | food and supply ration card status
- West Bengal Digital Ration Card List 2020: Name List 2020 and Status
- Odisha Ration Card List 2020 | Ration card download Odisha | Food Odisha
- उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड नयी सूचि | UP Ration Card List | उत्तर प्रदेश(उप) राशन कार्ड सूची में नाम खोजें