All the information about Jnanabhumi Scholarship | how to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status | Documents required for Jnanabhumi scholarship | Eligibility, New Application and Types Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
The scholarship is nothing but some financial help to the students who are not good at financial. we all know that some family are suffering from the financial fund, they cannot afford 2 or 3 children education fee so that Andhra Pradesh government has come up with help such families so that different scholarship to help to them in the financial fund to get higher education. These scholarship schemes will be very beneficial to all of the people. In Jnanabhumi Scholarship today we will share with you all the important aspects of these schemes and a step by step procedure through which you can apply for the scholarship online.
- Jnanabhumi scholarship
- Objectives of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Details Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Types Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria
- In-Eligible for Post Matric scholarship :
- Documents Required for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- How to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh
- Application Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship: How to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status?
- Application Renewal: How to renew Jnanabhumi Application?
- Variable Course Fee Structure Report for Academic Year 2019-20
- Fee Structure Report for Academic Year 2019-20
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Helpline
Towards making access to higher education democratic and thereby improving the potential of the demographic dividend, the Government of Andhra Pradesh disburses Post Matric Scholarships (PMS) and other educational scholarship schemes worth Rs. 5,000 Crore annually to 17 Lakh students belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and Differently-Abled communities, on a saturation basis. In addition, several other educational scholarship schemes worth Rs.1,500 Crore are administered through the Jnanabhumi portal.
Objectives of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Jnanabhumi operates with the following objectives
- Actualizing equal educational opportunities for all
- Single Desk for PMS disbursement to all communities
- Central Nervous System of Education and Welfare Eco System, covering the entire student lifecycle
- Ensuring timely release of PMS, in a transparent and accountable fashion.
Details Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Name||Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
Types Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
There are two types of scholarship present in the Andhra Pradesh scholarship portal. The two types of scholarships are mentioned below:-
- Post-matric scholarship.
- Pre-matric scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for both types of scholarship are mentioned below in the following list:-
- Students who are pursuing polytechnic/ ITI/ Degree/ above level courses from government/ aided/ private college affiliated from govt. universities/ board can apply for this scholarship.
- Day scholar students who are studying in college attached hostel or department attached hostel can apply for the scholarship.
- 75% aggregate attendance is mandatory for the applicant to get a scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakh. if the income is more he/she cannot apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant’s family should not have more than acres of wetland or 25 acres of dry land or both together. it should be less than that as mentioned.
- In the applicant’s family should be working as a farmer on the farm, no one should be working as a government employee except sanitary worker.
- Applicant family should not own four-wheeler except taxi, tractor or auto.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be an income taxpayer.
- The applicant must follow the following annual income criteria as finalized by the concerned authorities:-
|Backward Category||Annual Income must not exceed-|
|SC(Scheduled Castes)||Rs.2 lakh.|
|ST(Scheduled Tribes)||Rs.2 lakh.|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area|
|Differently Abled.||Rs.1 lakh.|
- Applicant must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community .
- Annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- Applicants of SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community can apply if studying from class 5th to 10th
- BC community applicants can apply only when the student is studying in 9th or 10tth class.
In-Eligible for Post Matric scholarship :
- An applicant who is studying in the private or deemed university is not eligible only for those who study in government or aided college.
- An applicant who is pursuing correspondence or distance education courses is also not eligible.
- Students who get admission under management/ sports quota can not apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Following documents are required while applying for the Andhra Pradesh scholarship scheme
- White Ration Card.
- Income Certificate ID number.
- Cast or Community Certificate.
- ID issued by Meeseva.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Bank Account details.
- Passport size photographs.
- Mobile Phone Number.
- Email ID.
- Previous year mark-sheet.
How to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh
The procedure to apply scholarship is as easy you just need to follow the following easy step to understand
If you want to apply yourself for the scholarship scheme then you must follow the following application procedure mentioned below:-
- First, visit at Official Website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ the link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF).
- You can also collect it from college.
- Fill the application form.
- Verify your details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the signed copy of the form to the principal of your college.
- The form will be verified by the college principal.
- The form will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- You will receive an SMS on confirming the submission.
- Visit the Mee Seva portal and provide the following-
- Aadhaar number
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
- Biometric authentication
- The scholarships will be transferred to your account as soon as possible.
- To apply the scholarship you just need to click on the link given here https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Then click the “Pre Matric Scholarship” option on the main bar
- Go to “How to apply” section .
- Read the information given there.
- Click the apply link available there.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- After that concerned hostel welfare officer will go through the details and confirm the application.
- After confirmation, the district welfare officer will sanction the scholarship.
Application Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship: How to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status?
If you want to check the application status of your application form then you must follow that step by step procedure given below:-
- For checking the application status click on the given link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will get a login option, click on the Login option.
- Enter the following details to login:>
- Login ID.
- Captcha code.
- Click on the application status option.
- The status of the application will appear.
Application Renewal: How to renew Jnanabhumi Application?
If you want to renew your application form then you must follow the step by step procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Official link given here https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will get login option, click on the Login option.
- Enter the following-
- Login ID
- Captcha code.
- Click on the renew option.
- Choose the year.
- Update the following-
- Bank account.
- Mobile number.
- E-Mail ID.
- Click on the submit option.
Points to Remember
- Correct information to be filled in the application form.
- incase you made mistake means no need to be worry because they will give time for any change etc.
- Better fill application correctly and once you complete filling of application you just crosscheck tha application form .
- Students should not change the mobile number they used while registration.because OTP will be sent to the mobile
- Renewal students can modify their mobile number and email id during biometric authentication.
- Must have a bank account linked with Aadhaar card.
- All necessary information is must to be filled in the application form.
Variable Course Fee Structure Report for Academic Year 2019-20
|1||JNT UNIVERSITY KAKINADA||6507||0||0||6507||0||0||6507|
|2||JNT UNIVERSITY ANANTHAPUR||3444||0||0||3444||0||0||3444|
|3||DIRECTOR OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING||2316||15||54||2229||35||0||2194|
|6||ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY||230||0||0||230||0||0||230|
|7||SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY||165||0||0||165||0||0||165|
|9||YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY||153||0||0||153||0||0||153|
|11||VIKRAMA SIMHAPURI UNIVERSITY||102||15||0||87||2||0||85|
|12||SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY||85||0||0||85||0||0||85|
|13||DR BR AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY||48||7||0||41||0||0||41|
Fee Structure Report for Academic Year 2019-20
|Slno.||University Name||Total||Not Entered||Entered||Maker||Checker||Approver|
|Pending (+ All Rejected)||Approved||Pending||Rejected||Approved||Pending||Rejected||Approved|
|2||ANG RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY||94||0||94||0||94||0||0||94||0||0||94|
|3||Dr.YSR HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY||17||0||17||0||17||0||0||17||0||0||17|
|4||AP PARAMEDICAL BOARD||51||0||51||0||51||0||0||51||0||0||51|
|6||BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION||212||13||199||0||199||0||0||199||0||0||199|
|7||DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION||6||0||6||0||6||0||0||6||0||0||6|
|8||DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCTION||12||3||9||0||9||0||0||9||0||0||9|
|9||DR BR AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY||404||9||395||0||395||0||0||395||0||0||395|
|10||DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY KUPPAM||71||1||70||0||70||0||0||70||0||0||70|
|11||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SRI CITY||8||0||8||0||8||0||0||8||0||0||8|
|14||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||32||0||32||0||32||0||0||32||0||0||32|
|15||NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES||288||11||277||11||266||0||0||266||0||0||266|
|16||Indian Institute of Handloom Technology||3||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|17||RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES||6||0||6||0||6||0||0||6||0||0||6|
|18||SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY||693||0||693||0||693||0||0||693||0||0||693|
|19||SRI PADMAVATHI MAHILA VISWAVIDYALAYAM||139||0||139||0||139||0||0||139||0||0||139|
|20||SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY||788||74||714||0||714||0||0||714||0||0||714|
|21||SRI VENKATESWARA VETERINARY UNIVERSITY||35||8||27||0||27||0||0||27||0||0||27|
|22||STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING||209||3||206||0||206||0||0||206||0||0||206|
|23||VIKRAMA SIMHAPURI UNIVERSITY||482||0||482||0||482||0||0||482||0||0||482|
|24||YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY||562||0||562||0||562||0||0||562||0||0||562|
|25||RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT VIDYAPEETHA||6||0||6||0||6||0||0||6||0||0||6|
|26||SVIMS UNIVERSITY TIRUPATHI||67||0||67||0||67||0||0||67||0||0||67|
|27||CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS ENGINEERING AND TECH||8||0||8||0||8||0||0||8||0||0||8|
|28||ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY||1160||30||1130||3||1127||0||0||1127||0||0||1127|
|30||JNT UNIVERSITY KAKINADA||606||480||126||0||126||0||0||126||0||0||126|
|31||JNT UNIVERSITY ANANTHAPUR||433||329||104||0||104||0||0||104||0||0||104|
|32||AP Central Tribal University||7||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|33||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University-Visakhapatnam||6||1||5||0||5||0||0||5||0||0||5|
|34||SRI VENKATESWARA VEDIC UNIVERSITY||9||0||9||0||9||0||0||9||3||0||6|
|35||SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECHECTURE VIJAYAWADA||16||16||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|36||Dr.Abdul Haq Urdu University Kurnool||29||0||29||0||29||0||0||29||0||0||29|
|38||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool||2||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|39||Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University||9||0||9||0||9||0||0||9||0||0||9|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Helpline
Helpline desk is for our support , you just need to call the given number below for any question or any doubt they will help you out .
- PMU: 08645274029.
- Toll-free number: 08645274025 (10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days)
- help Desk:firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you liked all the information about Jnanabhumi Scholarship. Please share this Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status with your freinds.