Want to know the Karnataka Ration Card Status or need information about Karnataka Ration Card List 2020? Then don’t worry, here we have everything about Karnataka Ration Card.
Ration Card List Village Wise Karnataka 2020
The Ration Card is an official document is issued by the state government in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grains from the government of India which are Distributed in Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act).
‘In the Karnataka state, a portal has been designated to carry out the activities related to the ration card. Mainly, all the activities of the ration card are undertaken by the Ministry of Food and Supplies. The main advantage of the ration card is the availability of subsidized goods that are available for all of the poor people of the Karnataka States.
Also, there are different types of ration cards made available for different types of people in the Karnataka state. The different type of Ration Card are ABOVE POVERTY LINE(APL) and BELOW POVERTY LINE(BPL).
Details Of District Wise Ration Card List
|Name of the scheme||Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
Eligibility for applying ration card in karnataka state .you need to follow the follwing steps tjey are :>
- First, the applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must not have a previously owned ration card.
- The applicant can apply for a new ration card if his or her ration card is stolen or lost.
- Newlymarried can apply for the ration card.
- The annual income ceiling for families living below poverty line in rural areas and urban areas has been fixed at Rs. 11,800 and Rs. 14,500, respectively.
Documents Required For Applying for Ration Card
If your applying for Ration Card in state Karnataka you need to have the following documents .
- A copy of original residential proof.
- A copy of the age certificate of the head of the family.(ex. Birth certificate for age proof)
- Copy of identity proof like Voter ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card.
- A copy of income proof of the family ( EX .Income certificate )
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile number or Email address (for ex. email@example.com)
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement (if the applicant is a tenant) .
Karnataka State Ration Card Online Status :
To check your online ration card application status you need to follow the following steps.
- First, visit the official website(https://ahara.kar.nic.in/)
- On the homepage, click on the “e-status” link
- Then, click on the “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
- Select the respective option.
- Click on the “Ration card of status” option.
- Select your verification modes such as application number or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the relevant detail.
- The ration card status will be displayed on your screen.
How to Check Online Karnataka Ration Card List
To check the beneficiary list of the Karnataka ration card you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here(https://ahara.kar.nic.in/)
- From the menu bar, click on the “e-Services” tab.
- Click on the “e-Ration card” link.
- Click on the “Village list” tab.
- Select the following information-
- Gram Panchayat.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- The list of the ration cardholders will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure To Make Amendment Request.
amendment means any changes in the ration card like name / address / photo / addtion of photo.
- Any changes are recquired in the ration card means firstly you have to visit the official website that is .(https://ahara.kar.nic.in/).
- Then goto the e- Service option from the main bar and then go to the e-Ration Card option.
- Select the option called, amendment request.fro further list.
- Then click “Only For Bengaluru Districts Click Here” Or “Only For Kalaburagi/Bengaluru Divisions Except for Bengaluru(Urban/Rural/City) Click Here” (Ballari, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Chitradurga, Davangere, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Koppal, Raichur, Ramanagara, Shivamoga, Tumakuru, Yadgir district only) Or “Only For Belagavi/Mysuru Divisions Click Here ”(Bagalkote, Belagavi, Chamarajnagara, Chikkamagaluru, Dakshina Kannada, Dharwar, Gadag, Hassan, Haveri, Kodagu, Mandya, Mysuru, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Vijayapura district).
- a new page will apear enter the details what they have asked.
- Submit the information and must remember to upload the necessary supporting documentation related to your amendmentSubmit the information and must remember to upload the necessary supporting documentation related to your amendment.
Procedure to check FPS wise Ration Card .
- To check click on link that provided (https://ahara.kar.nic.in/)
- Go to the e-service option from the menu bar
- Then go to the- Fair Price Shop option
- Select “show RC list” option from the further list appears
- Select the district, taluka, shop and click “go” option.
Procedure to See Ration Card Online
- To see your ration card online you have to go to the https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- On the home page you need to select “e-service” option from the menu bar
- Then you need to go “e- ration card” option and then select “show ration card” option
- Enter your RC No. and select go option
- Your ration card will appear on the computer screen
Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
- To link your Aadhaar card with ration card you have to click on the link that we have provided https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- On the home page, you need to select “e-service” option from the menu bar.
- Then you need to go “e- ration card” option and then select “Link to the UID” option.
- Enter the asked information and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form after review the entered information.
I hope you get the information about the Karnataka Ration Card List. please share this Karnataka Ration Card Status with your friends and family.